- Pool, giant whirlpool spa & sauna
- Breathtaking Lake Superior & Artist Point views
- Free WIFI and Continental Breakfast
- In-room refrigerators and Free guest laundry
- Free local calls, voice mail, and message service
- Air-conditioned, Smoke-free building
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Meeting room for 10-25
- Closest to North Shore State Snowmobile Trail
- Boat & trailer parking with winter plug-ins
Aspen Lodge, located on the east edge of Grand Marais, is an in-town lodge and your ideal, four-season, vacation getaway. Nestled in a park-like setting, with views of Artists' Point, East Bay and the Coast Guard Station, Aspen Lodge is an easy walk to shops, restaurants and entertainment.
The beautiful swimming pool, giant whirlpool spa, sauna and sundeck are a favorite for end-of-day relaxing. For different family needs, Aspen Lodge offers a variety of room-types, many with lake or wooded views, and is especially colorful in the fall. These include king or double-queen rooms, family suites, in-room spas and some handicap accessible rooms.
After a long day exploring, relax in the fireside lobby for cards, games and reading. For meetings, workshops or family reunions, a hospitality room for 10-25 is available.